Latest News

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ps 5 should be announced tomorrow !! Rumors

 


I have a very big news for you, actually very good news.today Microsoft has officially announced the Xbox series s price and release date will be late today so that the Microsoft give and write  on their Twitter post " let make it future" so that the Sony is also announcing tomorrow the ps5,but I have a doubt that news is coming when Microsoft make the Xbox as release official.

there are also numerous on the Twitter in which they are saying that the ps5 schedule for tomorrow and there will be a huge announcement by Sony. But I think I have a doubt , I think that there is a 50-50 chance. But according to  Sony should announce.. about ps5


But but that one thing,I want to talk to you that if you have the option of Xbox s then why you buy PS 5 or Xbox x .if you have a greater budget and you are a youtuber or for anything else . if you have a good budget then you can buy the Xbox x or ps5 but if you don't have budget you should buy the Xbox s..that is the best according to me .what should you think about the ps5 and the price of the ps5 should be less than ps 5 .... Ps5 also have to addition one is digital and one is hard drive, I think that that Xbox as have a competitor which is going to be ps5 digital edition. I think that it is the plan of the sony to give sony in a less price range ....so it's good ..... Now the choice is your what you want to buy.....

Thank you 

Post a Comment

0 Comments